BKIF provides you with
- Handholding the team throughout the ideation process
- Brainstorming the ideas
- Idea validation
- Helping the team to prepare comprehensive business case and KPIs
- Networking the team with industry experts including alumni
- Connecting the team with vendors/ suppliers/ professional firms
- Providing professional and business inputs to the team
- Helping the team in digital marketing and media coverage
- Providing necessary infrastructure and technology for you to set up and run your business
- Market visits
- Team profiling
- Preparation of supporting excel sheet if required
- Help in company formation
- Inputs for company seal’stamps, company letterhead, company-website launch, company’s social media, company’s bank account
Interface with external investors
Currently we are functioning out of the existing campus of BPIBS. Once we move to the new campus in Rohini in July 2017, BKIF will have one entire level dedicated to incubating young entrepreneurs. We will have six large halls to be deployed as co-working spaces, BKIF secretariat, and world class architecture including access to Wi-Fi, library, cafeteria and auditorium.
- Open spaces
- Office support system (for example, photocopier etc.)
BKIF offers you a combination of industry expertise, business networking, facilities, infrastructure, funding as well as hand holding during the incubation process. This kind of unique blend would give you a definitive competitive edge.
The equity stake will be decided on case to case basis.
Yes, there will be funding for starting the business as well as meeting the running expenses of the business.
A Venture Capitalist Fund would review the business and take the decision regarding whether to invest in you or not and then a Venture Capitalist representative would sit on your Board to direct it. On the other hand, BKIF would be engaged with you whole heartedly right from the ideation stage onwards.
- Dedicated and committed team
- Ability to take risks and face challenges
- Basic clarity on your idea and the problem that you are trying to solve
Commitment towards your venture without compromising on your academics/current pursuits
Yes, we would sign NDAs so that your idea is well protected.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and kick start the process.
It is definitely better to have a team. However, the individuals are also welcome to initiate the discussions. The team can be built as you move along.
Yes, we have industry experts, faculty members, alumnus and entrepreneurs available as mentors.
The idea will be strictly confidential under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
No, it is open to all
We will endeavour to incubate the project till it is able to face series A funding; or if the project is shelved. Typically we see the engagement will BKIF to be of 1-3 years.
This has not been decided upon yet.
The amount of money genuinely spent on business expenses on the venture under incubation (necessary evidences required) need not be returned.
No, it is a distinct corporate entity constituted as a Section 8 company under the Companies Act, 1956.
No, it is not a faculty or department under the college. We co-coexist with BPIBS by the virtue of being a company promoted by BPIBS.